10-D Security is committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. The information practices for our website are set forth below. 10-D Security does not collect, store, or use information obtained through this website, except as described below.
Information We Collect and Store When You Visit this Website
10-D Security automatically collects and stores information about your Internet connection when you visit our website. This information includes the following:
- The date and time that you access our site;
- The pages that you visit;
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website;
- The type of browser (for example, Netscape 4.0) used to access our site;
- The IP (Internet Protocol) address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our site;
- The action that you tried to perform (for example, download a document) and whether or not you were successful; and
- 10-D Security does not use "cookies." (A cookie is an entry placed in a file on your hard drive by a website that allows it to monitor your use of the website, usually without your knowledge.)
Information We Collect and Store When You Send an Email
If you choose to give us feedback on the website via email (or if you request additional information from 10-D Security), you will be asked for your name and address and will have the option of providing other information, such as your profession. If you send email to 10-D Security, we will consider that to be your consent for 10-D Security to use the information collected from the message consistent with this policy.
If you provide your name and other information, 10-D Security will maintain the information to process your request or inquiry. 10-D Security employees will see the information in the course of their official duties. In limited circumstances, such as requests from Congress or pursuant to a court order, we may be required by law to disclose information you submit.
Please note that email is not necessarily secure against interception, and that email features in this website are not encrypted. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information like your bank account or social security number, you might want to send it by postal mail instead of email.
How We Use Information
10-D Security uses the information, both the information that is collected automatically and the additional information that you may provide, to measure the volume of requests for specific website pages, to improve the website, and to be responsive to user needs and inquiries. 10-D Security may use the IP address information to monitor unusually heavy activity from a single address.
Although questions, comments, and other communications that we receive generally are not retained as permanent records, please note that it is possible that any mail, electronic or paper, that we receive could become part of the permanent record of 10-D Security, if the mail is part of materials that are scheduled for permanent retention.
Security of the Website
For the security of our site and to ensure that the site remains available to all users, 10-D Security employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. See 10-D Security's Disclaimer for additional information on this issue.
How to Contact Us about this Website